Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Broken Ankle

Dear Maggie,

Thank you for being willing to pray for us. I know that you and Ken pray together every morning. It makes my day better knowing that you are praying for our family.

A friend of mine, Diane, was getting out of her car and her foot caught on her purse strap. She fell. The hospital said she broke her ankle in several places and would need immediate surgery. She had several pins put in and her recovery will be a long process. She's in a lot of pain. I would appreciate you and Ken praying for her. She's our age and that makes it even more difficult to heal properly.

I also appreciate your prayers about the unspoken prayer we talked about. I am sure that God will guide us in every way.

Thank you again for praying for us. We love you and Ken.

Vicki

Dear Vicki,

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I will add her to my list and pray for her until her recovery is complete.

"Dear God I know what it's like to be in the hospital and be hurting. I also know what it's like to be facing a long recovery. Please be with Diane. Help her to recover and to do well. We know that all things are possible with God. You said to pray one for another. Only when we suffer ourselves do we know what it's like. I feel so sorry for Diane and I pray that the angels of the lord and the hands of the lord will help her to heal. Let her feel your presence and know that you will be beside her all the way. Thank you for all you are going to do.

Be with Vicki and help the situation we are all agreeing about. We know that you see everything and you understand. We will thank you in the name of Jesus."

Prayer Changes Things,

Maggie

No comments: