Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pray for our children

I received the following prayer request. Please help me pray for this dear lady.


Dear Maggie,

I appreciate your willingness to pray for me. I know that God listens to you.

I desperately want God to guide my children in finding their mates. I know that who you marry will determine where your life goes. Please pray that God will direct my children to the right people and help them find his will for their life.

There are so many crazy people out there. I'm watching Christian children being deceived by those who say they are Christian but in reality aren't. I don't want my children to be deceived by dating a person who isn't committed to living the Christian life.

Please pray not only for me but for all parents who realize the importance of finding God's perfect will in their child's dating life.

Thank you for asking me to pray for you. I also realize how important this request is. Let's all pray for our unmarried Christian children that God will bless them and keep them safe as they date.

Prayer changes things,

Maggie

No comments: