Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pray without ceasing

Prayer is our communication with God. Every morning I take time to pray.

God knows all of our needs, but I think it's important to take time to talk with God personally. I let him know that I am trusting him to help me and those I care about. When I talk to him we are united in our knowledge and I can feel him leading me in our talks.

Knowing that I've spent time with God in the morning helps me face the challenges of the day. Knowing that we've talked over all the problems helps my mind to grasp the reality that He knows and He will take care of me.

In Mark 11:22-23 Jesus said, "Have faith in God." It goes on to say that if we believe that we can say to a mountain "be thou removed" and it will move.

I personally believe that prayer is a matter of getting our desires in line with God's will. Once we've done that - when we pray our prayers not only will be heard - they will be answered.

I look forward to praying with you about your needs. You can call, send an e-mail or even meet me at the mall. Let me know your prayer request and I will pray for you.


Prayer changes things,

Maggie

No comments: